Message from the Academy Head
We are small enough to care but large enough to provide a broad and balanced education that allows students to take their place effectively in society.
We place learning at the heart of all that we do, providing high quality teaching, a flexible curriculum and a culture of respect while developing every student’s potential. Our personalised approach to teaching is the key to raising achievement for all students enabling us to match their interests and talents with an appropriate curriculum and substantial extracurricular opportunities.
This website gives you an insight into our approach including:
- quality teaching, acknowledged by Ofsted;
- student progress and flexible curriculum opportunities;
- superb facilities;
- excellent transition planning at all stages;
- leadership development through ‘Student Voice’, our student body;
- specific programmes to develop our more able students.
Prospective students and their parents are always welcome to visit the school. Please call reception on 01423 548800 to make an appointment.
A good school with outstanding leadership and management