More in this section...
Please read the school's latest updates below:
- 19th March 2021 - Update on twice weekly COVID-19 testing at home for students
- 19th March 2021 - A Quick Guide to COVID Home Testing for Students
- 3rd March 2021 - Full School Reopening 8th March 2021 - NSAT CEO Letter
- 7th January 2021 - Data Protection FAQS for Parents and Carers
- 7th January 2021 - How to do your COVID 19 test - Instruction Leaflet for Schools
- 7th January 2021 - NSAT Parent Carer Letter Mass Testing
- 6th January 2021 - Letter to Parents - School Closure
- 6th January 2021 - List of Support for Students and Parents/Carers
- 6th January 2021 - Where to Get Support
- 6th January 2021 - Laptop Home School Agreement
- Online Meeting and Lesson Protocols - Pupils
DSL Contact Numbers
07902 340836 or 07889 725557
Please only use in case of safeguarding concerns/issues
Laptop Home School Agreement
To ensure continuous education for your child, Harrogate High are providing a laptop to be used for educational purposes during the period they have to learn at home. As you read through the leaflet below you will see a summary of the e-learning commitment that the school is making to your child and to you as parents. It also outlines the commitment needed and responsibilities placed on you and your child. When you have read the document please fill in the following form. this will be used to record your commitment to the agreement as a replacement for a signed copy of the final page of the agreement.
14th June 2021
COVID-19 Delta Variant
Good Morning parents/Carers,
I know you will be aware of the current concerns about the spread of the Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus, as there has been much media coverage of this in the lead-up to the Prime Minister’s news conference happening later today. This variant is up to 40% more transmissible than the Alpha variant. May I please, then, take this opportunity to remind those of you who consented to home testing to ensure that your children continue to test twice weekly (Wednesdays and Sundays) and report the results both to the NHS website and our HHS result collection site. This is so important in helping us to prevent the spread of the virus in the school community.
Please use the following links where necessary.