24 March 2021
With half-term approaching, there is time to pause and reflect on how well you are looking after your wellbeing. As a family, consider how you could engage with the following tips for wellbeing:
- Connect with other people – is there a friend or family member you could get in contact with?
- Be physically active – do you get outside every day?
- Learn something new – could you learn a new skill?
- Give time to others – how could you share your time?
- Check your sleep patterns – do you have a regular bedtime and wake up time?
- Are you drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day?
Remember if you need any support through half-term there are lots of sources that you can use for support – have a look at the numbers, websites and apps below for support if you need.
#HHSwellbeing< Back to all news stories