More in this section...
Harrogate High School is a thriving 11-19 state-maintained independent academy to the North East of Harrogate with approximately 600 students.
We are a friendly, inclusive school small enough to give every student our personal care and attention, but large enough to provide a good breadth and quality of education. We place learning first for all our students, providing good quality teaching and a flexible curriculum within a culture of mutual respect and responsibility. We strongly believe that this is the key to raising the achievement of all our young people.
We are proud of our
- Sustained academic improvements and creative curriculum.
- Superb new facilities enabling all students to enjoy excellent learning environments.
- Flexible curriculum and innovative teaching.
- Personalised approach to personal development and well-being.
- Shaping our future programme including outstanding careers advice and guidance.
- Excellent transition programmes at every key stage and beyond.
- Collective responsibility towards our own and wider community.